Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

turning pages.

User Profile: colourfulWatermelon53
colourfulWatermelon53 March 30th, 2017

Sometimes life can be likea book, I don't know if I am the only one who has this tendency but sometimes I just want to lay down a book at the"perfect" moment, everything appears to be wonderful, but with this many pages left you know that something is going to happen that'll turn it all around. In an effort to safe a character I'll just pretent nothing else will ever happen.. well that untill I pick the book up again and everything just falls appart.

My life is like that book, at a perfect point you just want to hold on, don't flip to the next page. I want to dream about what could be but that's about all. When things start changing I want them to stay the same believing that everything will fall appart if we don't tresure this moment but a little while later I will come accros something even more beautiful.

2
User Profile: calidescopeheart
calidescopeheart April 5th, 2017

@colourfulWatermelon53 beautiful post! I like that idea of laying a book down at that perfect moment, but I think my curiosity would lead me to pick the book back up and see how the story really ends. haha

User Profile: colourfulWatermelon53
colourfulWatermelon53 OP April 5th, 2017

@calidescopeheart it deppends on the story I supose but sometimes you already know that someone will die or whatever. I would not want to go there haha

load more