Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What healthy activity did you do today?

January 22nd, 2017

What healthy activity did you do today?

270
User Profile: SunFlower700
SunFlower700 February 14th, 2017

I slept for 8 hpurs at night, I drank a glass of milk on the breakfast and drowend in it's white color thinking my heart will be white today too.

I cleaned my phone from germs and bacteria.

1 reply
March 6th, 2017

@SunFlower700

Sounds like you got in some restful sleep!

load more
User Profile: roseMelody95
roseMelody95 February 14th, 2017

I did some yoga and a short mindfulness meditation. :)

1 reply
March 6th, 2017

@sweetMelody95

Great relaxing activities!

load more
User Profile: princess20shovi
princess20shovi February 14th, 2017

I was reading a great book while waiting for the bus laugh

1 reply
March 6th, 2017

@princess20shovi

Great activity!

load more
User Profile: NightDreamWhisperer92
NightDreamWhisperer92 February 14th, 2017

I did my daily boxing training, which will hopefully lift me up to high heights of popularity and potential )

1 reply
March 6th, 2017

@NightDreamWhisperer92

Great healthy activity!

load more
User Profile: glowingSnow48
glowingSnow48 February 14th, 2017

Drink water!

1 reply
March 6th, 2017

@glowingSnow48

Great healthy activity!

load more
User Profile: vriska44
vriska44 February 14th, 2017

Cut a toxic person out of my life :)

1 reply
March 6th, 2017

@vriska44

Removing an unhealthy relationship from your life - good healthy activity!

load more
User Profile: BetterHalf
BetterHalf February 14th, 2017

Badminton <3
the love of my life.

User Profile: CharlieGray
CharlieGray February 14th, 2017

I started the day with a fruit salad and I had P.E. so it was a lot of running. It was sunny outside so I decided to go walk with my friend. It was so fun today! :D

1 reply
March 6th, 2017

@CharlieGray

Excellent healthy activities!

load more
User Profile: ListeningBanana
ListeningBanana February 14th, 2017

I played basketball, than i ate some fruit and had some nap :)

1 reply
March 6th, 2017

@ListeningBanana

Awesome healthy activities!

load more
User Profile: heyitsmagda
heyitsmagda February 14th, 2017

I went swimming, took photos to the sea, packed my stuff to go back home, I listened to music...

1 reply
March 6th, 2017

@heyitsmagda

Great healthy activities!

load more