Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Go-to Healthy Meals to Make?

September 22nd, 2017

What are your go-to healthy meals to make at home?

Do you make smoothies? Stir-fries? Salads? Chicken/Fish + Rice + Veggies Dishes?

Share your healthy meal ideas here!

6
User Profile: Ravenclaw7
Ravenclaw7 September 22nd, 2017

I love baked sweet potatoes with rice and steamed broccoli. Easy to make and so filling! And if you want to spice it up, add some hot chili sauce on everything.

October 4th, 2017

@Ravenclaw7

Baked sweet potatoes sound great!

load more
User Profile: softFern50
softFern50 October 5th, 2017

@TakeAStandAgainstBullying

My go to healthy meals are grilled chicken and steamed brocolli. Even though I'm a grown man I never started eating many vegatables until this year. For the brocolli, I dipped my toe in by eating those microwavable steamer bags of brocolli with cheese sauce. The cheese is delicious obviously and really took the edge off of eating brocolli for the first time. As I've progressed with my lifestyle changes, I don't have to get the cheese sauce added brocolli packs, I just get the bags of brocolli and I love it! This can work with spinach as well because I started eating those packs with cream sauce added. Just my two cents for the day.

October 12th, 2017

@softFern50

Grilled chicken sounds like a good protein source, and it sounds like you

load more
User Profile: DrRabbit
DrRabbit October 20th, 2017

Bread with avocado and cream :)

User Profile: ambitiousPomegranate2363
ambitiousPomegranate2363 December 22nd, 2017

Thanks, I will try this.