Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Something I do to cheer me up

User Profile: Ana04
Ana04 January 8th, 2023

Something I do to cheer me up is have ramen. That also makes me feel better

6
User Profile: hardworkingBunny4133
hardworkingBunny4133 January 8th, 2023

@Ana04 sometimes the little things make a difference :)

User Profile: diplomaticLion3603
diplomaticLion3603 January 8th, 2023

Little things are important.

User Profile: sailormoon97
sailormoon97 January 8th, 2023

I'm a foodie, so food cheers me up too. I love kimchi ramen.

User Profile: Espejo
Espejo January 8th, 2023

@Ana04

Nothing like a fresh warm bowl of homemade ramen! Hope you are feeling better with something warm in your tummy 😋


_1673190867.vegan-ramen-2-683x1024.jpg

User Profile: MindUnlike
MindUnlike January 8th, 2023

@Ana04 I do the same actually, its a huge comfort food. It's really nice that you can have it plain or add whatever you want to it

User Profile: politeBeach5257
politeBeach5257 January 8th, 2023

A nice cold bath