Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Accountability Buddy to Gain Weight

User Profile: Lexloveslife
Lexloveslife February 9th, 2020

Hey everyone,

I'm looking for some encouragement and accountability on my journey to a healthy body. Currently I've been recovering from an eating disorder relapse for about a month. But I'd love to gain muscle and show my body the respect it deserves. I'm eager to. I do struggle with eating enough and I'm not sure if it's ok to talk about that in this sub vs the Eating Disorder one. At the same time I am just so ready to make my previous relapse my final one. I know how to talk myself from a spiral now. I've recently gotten into sprints. I'm still new to them and jogging, too. I'd love to run long distance though. I'm setting the bar low for myself with a goal of running 1 mile, currently no time goal, just the distance. I'm also doing bodyweight training until I gather courage for machines. I'm about 2 weeks in with serious effort. My first two weeks were just fooling around haha. I've a problem of the same workouts getting harder, not easier. I took 4 day rest but shouldn't have this result right? Not sure if I can post my weight and height here or if it even matters. But if anyone wants to help a gal out, is interested in these activities, has experience, tips, overall wisdom - anything - and wants to chime in, I'm all ears. Thanks in advance!

2