Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Healthy Habits Buddy

User Profile: agreeableMango599
agreeableMango599 October 23rd, 2022

Hi Folks,

I don't have a circle of good people around me, so having someone here would be lovely.


In life, I'm struggling to consistently tackle habits towards my goal to put my physical health first.


Currently, I'm trying to run, row and strength train daily. Also seeking to take in 10 cups of water and 10 servings of produce per day. Lastly, I want to ensure I'm getting all my nutrient requirements in! So there is alot of learning and self discipline to go.


Anyone care to join me?

1
User Profile: calmDew1576
calmDew1576 October 24th, 2022

@agreeableMango599 Hello. I'm currently on a weight loss journey myself and I'm exercising as well. I know it can be challenging but I can assure you that doing self-care is the best option. If you love yourself, people around you will love you too. We are all here for you to support you as listeners in this journey. Thank you for sharing!