Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Hello - Looking for a accountability friend

User Profile: Nyxo
Nyxo October 31st, 2022

Hello, my name is Catori and my goal is to kind of finnese / change my life for the better.


A bit about me : I'm in my 20s , I'm a mental health counselor for houselessness in youth communties here in PNW , I love anime , music , drawing and love to play genshin impact and Pokemon ! I love animals and I love the smell of rain. I'm a INFJ,. Taino native ( Latina/ Native American , Black)


As of today I decided I'm just going to start, because if not today or tomorrow then when ?


Some of My Goals + System :

Functional:


• Goal : Learn Spanish Fluently


- System : practice for 15 minutes a day and have a group chat only in Spanish


• Learn to drive Flutently

System: save up for driving school and learn , aim to practice 1-2 times a week for an hour outside of school.


• Having a clean home : hiring a new house keeper / professional organizer

System : cleaning up 2 times a week and giving everything a home


• Get better at art

System: practicing two times a week


Appearance:


• Maintain my weight

System: go to the gym 2-3 times a week and IF


• Finish piercing the other side of my ear

• part of my tattoo sleeve finished

•redye hair


• Eat healthy / get in a good intermittent fasting cycle

- System: make meal plans and prep


• Best by best + do hygiene and doll up everyday

• system : get out of bed earlier and commit


$:

• Build Emergency Fund (12,000)

•Save up for a car (10,000)


Energy Level + Time

•Get better at time management

System : ???? Working on this one , I know I need to make a agenda and have set days for everything and certain time frames.


What's the benefits of being my friend :


• I'm consistent

• I'm loyal

• I cook good

• I will send you pictures of my cats

• I will help you stay accountable with all your goals !

•Once a month I might tell a funny joke


9
User Profile: AidenorQiangde
AidenorQiangde November 2nd, 2022

@Nyxo

I know life is hard on you. Not everyone are smart in this world. We didn't have a choice, right? If we can choose, who wants to be stupid? It is especially hard when in depression and you have to go through all of this. Don't worry about grades too much because the point of school is presenting to you all the paths and opportunities so you can choose what you like and know what you want in the future. If lectures doesn't make sense and is boring, totally fine! Think about what is interesting? Do you like to draw? Or are you good at persuading people? Or you are really funny and are popular in the school? Everyone is unique. YOU are unique. They yell at you because they thought you are like the others, but you are not! Shows them you can live a wonderful life without having good grades. (By that, I don't mean doing bad things). Do the things you are interested in and work toward a goal or your dream. You could be a artist. But most artist get their inspiration from literature and English is important. You could even run for president someday. But presidents not only have to be good at talking, they need to have knowledge like history or they'll be fooled. There's a reason to learn history. We learn things to prepare ourself for the future and give ourselves more opportunities. Don't let hardship destroy you. Show everyone that you CAN do it. I believe in you. Don't put too much pressure on yourself. Enjoy great things in life!

User Profile: conscientiousPrune337
conscientiousPrune337 November 2nd, 2022

Hey! Feel free to reach out. I think we’re around the same age, maybe it’s worth seeing if we’re a good accountability buddy fit?

User Profile: Nyxo
Nyxo OP November 5th, 2022

Hey totally down !

load more
User Profile: conscientiousPrune337
conscientiousPrune337 November 2nd, 2022

@Nyxo

User Profile: RememberBonfireNight
RememberBonfireNight November 2nd, 2022

Hi Nyxo! You can reach out to me if you’d like! Happy to chat and see if we can set something up.

User Profile: Nyxo
Nyxo OP November 5th, 2022

Totally !

load more
User Profile: SevenCupsofWhiskey
SevenCupsofWhiskey November 2nd, 2022

Hi, are you still looking for an accountability friend? I see a few people have replied. Feel free to PM me and let me know if you want to chat!

User Profile: Nyxo
Nyxo OP November 5th, 2022

I'm open to DMS !

load more
User Profile: courageousGrotto48
courageousGrotto48 November 5th, 2022

@Nyxo hello dear catori, I can be your accountability friend.