Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I need a work out buddy-

User Profile: xEmxlia
xEmxlia July 17th, 2020

I'm really out of shape and I have little motivation on working out since it's just me. I've been self conscious on my thigh, calves, and lower stomach weight and it doesn't make me feel beautiful. I believe I would have more motivation to workout and lose weight if I had a buddy to do it with me.

Is anyone interested?

4
User Profile: juliak1968
juliak1968 July 18th, 2020

@xEmxlia

Sounds like a great idea, but I don't know how two people can get together from the site we not supposed to exchange information. I once worked out with a large mirror and I found it very motivating it was easy to push myself. I don't know about this time around though. I guess it doesn't get easier, sure wish I had some somebody in person to workout with. I wish you lots of luck you got this. My name is day

Blessings!! & Motivation!!🤗

User Profile: xEmxlia
xEmxlia OP July 26th, 2020

@juliak1968 Thank you!

load more
User Profile: salisbury49
salisbury49 August 23rd, 2020

@xEmxlia

I too need some motivation, I find it hard to consistently workout even though I love the gym and love exercising. It is the part about actually going to do it that trips me up

If you want a 'workout buddy' perhaps we can cheer each other on from here, I am sure there are others who want positive feedback too. We can update when we workout, maybe details on our workout, any accomplishments or milestones or small pebbles of progress...

I can't be there for you in person but I can cheer you on from over here :)

User Profile: tealPlane1938
tealPlane1938 August 29th, 2020

@xEmxlia Hey do you still need a workout buddy?