Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Looking to form a nice exercise and sleep support group for those in South-East Asia

User Profile: autumnlion
autumnlion April 11th, 2020

Hello there!! So my name is Angelo, and the reason why I specified this thread to the South-East Asian region is to ensure that we all wake up and go to sleep properly, and exercise properly too! The problem with that is that some of the users here live in other areas of the world such as Europe or America and have way different times than us. Hence the creation of this thread. I am looking for my fellow South-East Asians to form a support and accountability group for exercise and sleep. That is all. I'm serious about this I promise, it's just that it's almost 2am and my brain is fried. Hence the support group! Goodnight to all! I promise I'm a nice person! So please come chat!

4
User Profile: tmdtmr
tmdtmr April 13th, 2020

@autumnlion Hello! We might live in the same timezone so I'm in. Pleased to meet you Angelo.

User Profile: autumnlion
autumnlion OP April 14th, 2020

@tmdtmr heya there! Which country do you live in? I'm in Philippines

load more
User Profile: Adeline12345
Adeline12345 December 6th, 2020

Hi there, I'm interested in this too! I'm Adeline btw, how does this work or when to get started? 😆😆