Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

It can be such a hardship to try to fall asleep...

User Profile: Takashi1
Takashi1 October 14th, 2014

Hello, friends! I hate it so much when I'm wide awake in bed and can't seem to fall asleep. I felt slightly depressed yesterday and watched a movie to calm down. Afterwards, I listened to some music to help me falling asleep. The last time I looked at the clock was half past three and I already had to get up again at eight for a doctor's appointment. Now I'm full of negative emotions and would like just to crawl into bed again. I'm not looking forward to today. :( I could really need a hug today. :'( Your friend Christoph

1
User Profile: EveryInchOfYouIsPerfect
EveryInchOfYouIsPerfect October 15th, 2014

I have sleep troubles quite a bit, and what I can honestly say helps me, as long as I'm not too anxious, is listening to something. Music, audiobooks, podcasts. Maybe even a movie or tvshow playing in the background. Hearing a voice or melody is very calming and I find that just listening improves sleep dramatically. Plus, if you listen to something like a story, you can have pretty awesome dreams, too.