Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

New here

User Profile: Damieninyourwalls
Damieninyourwalls 2 days ago

Hi, I'm new here but i'm open to making new friends and just talking :) I'm in high school for some background. But my hobbies are art/crafting, playing guitar, reading/writing, collecting trinkets, cosplaying (sometimes) role-playing (Idk if its a hobby, I just like it lol) watching anime (Bsd, HxH, zom 100, JJK, Given, SK8 the infinity, and more) And learning about poisons and diseases since i'm interested in toxicology :D 

6
User Profile: CoolInTheChaos
CoolInTheChaos 2 days ago

Hey! @Damieninyourwalls 

Welcome to the community. You have so many cool hobbies and I think you will find a lot of people here who share your love for anime and crafting.

3 replies
User Profile: Damieninyourwalls
Damieninyourwalls OP 2 days ago

@CoolInTheChaos

Thank you for the welcome :) I like your pfp btw

2 replies
User Profile: CoolInTheChaos
CoolInTheChaos 2 days ago

@Damieninyourwalls thank you ☺️

1 reply
User Profile: Damieninyourwalls
Damieninyourwalls OP 2 days ago

@CoolInTheChaos

Of course!

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Magicpawsoffuture
Magicpawsoffuture 2 days ago

Welcome to cups

1 reply
User Profile: Damieninyourwalls
Damieninyourwalls OP 2 days ago

thank you :D @Magicpawsoffuture

load more