Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Chocolate/Peanutbutter or Strawberries/Banana

User Profile: bumbee1
bumbee1 April 30th, 2015

I have always noticed that people are usually chocolate/peanutbutter/brownie lovers or theyre on the fruity side. Especially when picking out ice cream. I am definitely a fruity person (haha) i always prefer fruit with annnnything, whether its a dessert or shake/smoothie. :)

15
User Profile: secretDay5895
secretDay5895 April 30th, 2015

definitely fruity for me . I love it when the summer rolls around and all the local ice cream shops start to make fresh fruit ice cream

User Profile: Shanna
Shanna April 30th, 2015

OR chocolate-covered strawberries, best of both worlds ;)

User Profile: lightAsAButterfly
lightAsAButterfly April 30th, 2015

I love chocolate and I love strawberries, but I actually find chocolate-covered strawberries very disappointing. The strawberries don't taste like anything to me after the chocolate :(

load more
User Profile: belletheball427
belletheball427 April 30th, 2015

I love fruity things! Fruit is delicious and good for you!

User Profile: mapcap
mapcap June 12th, 2015

Both! Chocolate covered strawberries/bananas/pineapple. MMMMMM!!! Now I'm starving...

User Profile: Blueskies85
Blueskies85 June 12th, 2015

strawberry banana anything is really good but reeses is good too

User Profile: contentedHeart89
contentedHeart89 July 8th, 2015

strawberry bananasmoothies are my absolute favoritesmiley

User Profile: lovey0urself
lovey0urself July 15th, 2015

I like chocolate and banana and peanut butter all together to be honest.Strawberry's alright though :)

User Profile: Smitzy123
Smitzy123 October 12th, 2015

banoffee pie! Yum laugh

User Profile: Gman1246
Gman1246 October 19th, 2015

I like banana and peanut butter. Makes a great snack

User Profile: lovingFreedom22
lovingFreedom22 October 20th, 2015

If you've never tried gone bananas from trader joes, they're amazing and definitly my favorite dessert that I dont have to feel too guilty about!!! ;)