Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Would You Add to a Warm Bowl of Rice? 🍚🍛🍙

User Profile: sweetnutella
sweetnutella June 2nd, 2024

unnamed_1717302535.jpg

Picture a steaming bowl of fluffy white rice waiting for you 🍚🍙

What's the move? Toss on a couple of sunny-side-up eggs? 🥚🍳 Couple it with sizzling Spam? 🍖 Or go green with a bunch of veggies? 🥔🥕🥦 I'm in desperate need for some new ways to spice up the ol' rice routine, so I'm all ears! 🔥💪

Got any quirky combos or flavor-packed suggestions?

121
User Profile: StarCattaiyo
StarCattaiyo June 19th, 2024

@sweetnutella tacos! image_1718822237.png

User Profile: neatOwl1762
neatOwl1762 June 21st, 2024

@sweetnutella

Either mix it with salsa (I love.it this way) or boil some frozen peas and carrots and mix them with the rice. 

User Profile: smilingbao
smilingbao June 22nd, 2024

@sweetnutella

Fluffy rice, sunny side up egg, and spam is the way to go along with some soy sauce!

User Profile: pioneeringMango6906
pioneeringMango6906 June 23rd, 2024

I love yellow curry


User Profile: HealingTalk
HealingTalk June 26th, 2024

@sweetnutella

Soy sauce

User Profile: mediterraneanSun
mediterraneanSun June 27th, 2024

Scrambled eggs and nicely seasoned avocado pure

User Profile: AdayaYang
AdayaYang June 28th, 2024

@sweetnutella

Scrambled eggs, seaweed crisps, meat floss, and sesame!

User Profile: turningcups
turningcups June 28th, 2024

An easy to cook recipe under 10 minutes for when I’m lazy:

cook a sunny side, and while it’s cooking create a sauce made of

1tbsp sugar,

4tbsp soy sauce,

1tbsp vinegar,

½ tbsp sesame oil,

1 tbsp red chili flakes (optional)

mix it up, once the sunny side is cooked place it on top of your rice and add the sauce and mix it up again. Delicious and filling and quick.

1 reply
User Profile: sweetnutella
sweetnutella OP July 23rd, 2024

@turningcups oh wow, this is so simple yet mouth-watering 😵 thank you so much for the detailed recipe! I'm definitely screenshooting this!

load more

@sweetnutella there ain't no way they made hello kitty soy sauce

User Profile: CamilaHufflepuff
CamilaHufflepuff July 1st, 2024

@sweetnutella Watch a tutorial on how to make Puerto Rican style beans... you will not repent. Add some fried plantain as a side for a truly native touch.

1 reply
User Profile: sweetnutella
sweetnutella OP July 23rd, 2024

@CamilaHufflepuff Puerto Rican style beans 👁 what is this dish called specifically, Camila? I will look it up! Maybe it's easy enough for a kitchen hazard like me to make 😂

load more