Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Would You Add to a Warm Bowl of Rice? 🍚🍛🍙

User Profile: sweetnutella
sweetnutella June 2nd, 2024

unnamed_1717302535.jpg

Picture a steaming bowl of fluffy white rice waiting for you 🍚🍙

What's the move? Toss on a couple of sunny-side-up eggs? 🥚🍳 Couple it with sizzling Spam? 🍖 Or go green with a bunch of veggies? 🥔🥕🥦 I'm in desperate need for some new ways to spice up the ol' rice routine, so I'm all ears! 🔥💪

Got any quirky combos or flavor-packed suggestions?

121
User Profile: redGrapes2412
redGrapes2412 July 23rd, 2024

@sweetnutella I like mine sweet. A little milk and honey.

User Profile: rachel0707
rachel0707 July 23rd, 2024

i love a good over medium egg and maybe some chilli sauce, and vegetables for extra nutrients?

User Profile: mangoboba2020
mangoboba2020 July 23rd, 2024

@sweetnutella lemon juiceee


User Profile: Umiboshi
Umiboshi July 25th, 2024

tsukimono or butter/salt/pepper 😊

User Profile: hopefulDew435
hopefulDew435 July 27th, 2024

@sweetnutella rice with butter chicken and cucumbers, lettuce and avocado on the side. 

User Profile: Pelai
Pelai July 27th, 2024

@sweetnutella I like tofu, spinach, and nutritional yeast

User Profile: orangeMoon007
orangeMoon007 July 28th, 2024
Ohh don’t forget about mango sticky rice too!


@sweetnutella
User Profile: Mystpheonix
Mystpheonix July 29th, 2024

@sweetnutella yess!!

User Profile: tallNickel2966
tallNickel2966 August 1st, 2024

@sweetnutella there are so many options but me personally I would do fried shrimp with some soy sauce along with an egg on it.

User Profile: juliak1968
juliak1968 August 1st, 2024

@sweetnutella

I just had eaten rice with boneless chicken cooked perfectly!

The side of cauliflower was nice with the rice.

Blessings, Day