Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What are the things you've always loved and still do?

August 7th, 2016

We all have that one thing that stuck with us from childhood through adulthood, a hobby, a favourite cartoon, a guilty pleasure.

For me, it's my love for patisserie. Ever since I was tall enough to reach the stove-top, I've wanted to become a pastry chef. I am an adult now and have realised that dream, after many years of hard work. smiley

What is that one thing that you will always love/enjoy?

1
User Profile: ZaraSmiles
ZaraSmiles August 7th, 2016

@WaterfallLily

I can imagine a great conversation stemming from this question, thank you so much for creating this thread! What kind of pastries do you enjoy making?

Hmmm, for me, it'd have to be:

#1 Reading has been my passion and true love ever since I was old enough to read letters. I grew up with my head in a book and that's something I'm proud of! #bookworm

#2 Teaching is something that's always stuck with me, even since I was a child. Albeit, it could be changed to the word 'helping' when I was a kid but I was nicknamed a mini-teacher because I used to love helping my fellow classmates out with their work or anything of the sort. I hope to perhaps pursue something further...

#3 - And admittedly... my childhood cartoon of Timothy Goes To School. Some habits are hard to let go of! I'm not an avid watcher haha (I've got Criminal Minds for that! And Doctor Who <3), but if I ever glimpse it being on, you can bet I'd be smiling as I hop onto the channel. I'm a nostalgic werdio, psssh c;