Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What food would you like to cook next?

User Profile: enthusiasticClementine2989
enthusiasticClementine2989 September 4th, 2018

To everyone who likes cooking: What food(s) do you want to make next? List them below...

Have a nice day! :)

5
September 11th, 2018

@enthusiasticClementine2989

white chocolate and macadamia cookies! I've made them before and they are sooo divine smiley also banana bread!

and you?

User Profile: enthusiasticClementine2989
enthusiasticClementine2989 OP September 12th, 2018

@romanticthi3f Hi!

Those are my favorite kind of cookies! I agree, they are absolutely delicious & divine! :)

Thank you for asking, I would like to make a chocolate-coffee cake next.

Happy Cooking!

load more
User Profile: MelanieDaniels63
MelanieDaniels63 September 15th, 2018

I would like to try to cook beef wellington next, maybe homemade salsa. There is a few things that I want to try to cook next.

User Profile: LavenderComa
LavenderComa November 20th, 2018

Really been wanting to get into cooking Moroccan and Indian Inspired dishes. Want to master a traditional korma and get some falafals cooking.

February 9th, 2019

Double chocolate pie.