Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What is your favorite thing to bake?

User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 November 28th, 2021

Baking can be very therapeutic. It can be done alone at midnight when you are craving for a snack or can be done in the company of friends as a fun group activity. Baking is a hobby to some and people often love to gift baked goods to others as a gesture of kindness.

What is your favorite item to bake and why?

10
User Profile: Eudaimonia99
Eudaimonia99 November 28th, 2021

@comfortableNight4463

I love to make Biscotti. It is easy to make and has way less butter than regular cookies. I like to mix it with lots of dry fruit and nuts, a very healthy snack for the whole family.

1 reply
User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 OP November 28th, 2021

@Eudaimonia99 That sounds delicious! Good job! I'm sure your family loves it!

load more
User Profile: courteousSummer9168
courteousSummer9168 December 9th, 2021

Chocolate chip cookies. Hands down. Nothing beats warm from the oven goey goodness.


1 reply
User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 OP December 9th, 2021

@courteousSummer9168 Oh i agree! Nothing beats a warm chocolate chip cookie!

load more
User Profile: TheAutumnWitch
TheAutumnWitch October 20th, 2022

@comfortableNight4463

I’d say my favorite item to bake is plain bread. Punching the dough relieves any stress I have, and waiting for it to rise for a couple of hours at a time lets me relax with a good book, video call a friend, wash dishes or do whatever else I feel like doing. Then, when the bread has been baked, I can spread whatever I want on top of it or have it just as it is! It’s a relaxing, versatile bake that’s great for a slow day.

1 reply
User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 OP October 23rd, 2022

@TheAutumnWitch wow! Stress-relieving and you have something yum to eat after! I need to try this. Thank you for sharing!

load more
User Profile: SirenOfSerenity
SirenOfSerenity October 24th, 2022

@comfortableNight4463 I really love baking double fudge brownies or strawberry cake 🥰🧁

1 reply
User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 OP October 24th, 2022

@SirenOfSerenity That sounds delicious. Fudge brownies are the best!

load more
User Profile: EmotionsListener
EmotionsListener October 24th, 2022

My favourite thing to bake is probably whatever I'm making by request which often means I'm making scones, coconut macaroons, or any kind of bread or baked good really. It's like aromatherapy for me, and then I get to share the treats with others!

1 reply
User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 OP October 24th, 2022

@EmotionsListener Yum! Those sound heavenly! I get what you mean, the smell is amazing!

load more