Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What was the last thing you ate?

October 23rd, 2017

I had burger at McDonalds after a long long time!

95
User Profile: feelitinyourbones
feelitinyourbones October 16th, 2019

A sushi box...

User Profile: cyanPlatypus6370
cyanPlatypus6370 October 16th, 2019

Mini very small snack = CANDY CORN!!!!

@Korsbarella can you change your name back? or at least shorter? <3 Platy

User Profile: MonsterDev
MonsterDev October 16th, 2019

Does coffee count??

User Profile: rationalWater7635
rationalWater7635 October 17th, 2019

Soft shell tacos

User Profile: feelitinyourbones
feelitinyourbones October 17th, 2019

The last thing I ate today is the food that I dropped on the floor due to my panick attack...so I picked it up and ate it...

User Profile: IceCreamIsGreat
IceCreamIsGreat October 17th, 2019

Knock off brand Oreos :(

User Profile: cyanPlatypus6370
cyanPlatypus6370 October 17th, 2019

cottage cheese

User Profile: LexIris
LexIris October 17th, 2019

Biscuits! :D

User Profile: feelitinyourbones
feelitinyourbones October 17th, 2019

I ate my nerves...(just an expression in my language...)

User Profile: pluckyBanana532
pluckyBanana532 October 18th, 2019

I'm currently eating a tuna fish sandwich I made. It's a little salty, but I like it like that anyway.

User Profile: feelitinyourbones
feelitinyourbones October 18th, 2019

@pluckyBanana532

You made my mouth water right now😊

User Profile: pluckyBanana532
pluckyBanana532 October 18th, 2019

@feelitinyourbones by a sandwich?

User Profile: feelitinyourbones
feelitinyourbones October 18th, 2019

@pluckyBanana532

Sure did, I have simple tastes...

load more
User Profile: intelligentPrune5127
intelligentPrune5127 October 22nd, 2019

The last thing I ate was Air. :)

load more
load more