I like several different pizzas, actually.
I like supreme/deluxe, BBQ chicken with mushrooms, green peppers
and BBQ sauce, pepperoni and cheese, and Hawaiian.
I do indeed
✋✋✋✋✋
Pizza is the best!
Saturday is pizza day at my house. I make the crust myself (it's soooo much easier that it sounds) and top it with every veggie I have in my fridge! An interesting combination I enjoy is "Cheeseburger Pizza"....Onions, a little bit of Daiya cheese, some Beyond Meat Beef‑Free Crumbles and the magical topping...pickles! Nom!
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Pizza, my favorite is pineapple thin crust or stuffed crust, think and deep dish is too much bread and no thank you 
the real question should be - who doesn't like pizza!!
pizza is just amazing
@peppermintlove haha that was EXACTLY what I thought when I saw it 😅
My favourite one is pizza margherita #LovePizza
Who likes pizza? I think the better question is who DOESN'T like pizza? 
Pizza is delicious :)