Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

what’s your favorite food that you’ve cooked recently?

User Profile: MaybeCake888
MaybeCake888 August 15th, 2025

i made enchiladas last night and they were delicious :)

img-0104_1755273967.jpegimg-0109_1755273994.jpegignore my ridiculously dramatic plating, i wanted to leave a photo on my recipe review 😓😓

11
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 August 15th, 2025

@MaybeCake888

That looks delicious 🥰

I cooked a lovely Thai green curry 😁

User Profile: MaybeCake888
MaybeCake888 OP August 15th, 2025

@Amanda84

oooh that sounds yummy!

load more
User Profile: diplomaticWater8954
diplomaticWater8954 August 15th, 2025

That looks really good! I especially like the avocado pieces.

User Profile: MaybeCake888
MaybeCake888 OP August 15th, 2025

@diplomaticWater8954

thanks! <3

load more
User Profile: Zenhoodlum
Zenhoodlum August 15th, 2025

Okay, now I'm hungry ! 😋

User Profile: Aoras
Aoras August 15th, 2025

itss looks delicious!!!

User Profile: azaviahglobal
azaviahglobal August 15th, 2025

@MaybeCake888 I am depressed, can someone listen to me please😭😭😭

User Profile: MaybeCake888
MaybeCake888 OP August 16th, 2025

@azaviahglobal

i’m sorry that i’m just seeing this now— you can pm me, or send a general request out!

User Profile: naturesbeauty1234
naturesbeauty1234 August 16th, 2025

Pm me I'm here

load more
User Profile: MargotEun
MargotEun August 16th, 2025

@MaybeCake888 That looks absolutely delicious! I would like to try some if you ever share, hahahaha! 😎

User Profile: MaybeCake888
MaybeCake888 OP August 16th, 2025

@MargotEun

with the amount of leftovers i have, i’d love to share… best i can do through a screen is probably the recipe, though, so lemme know if you want that!

load more