Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Gaming world's you can be lost in?

User Profile: Juzzy
Juzzy April 30th, 2017

So i was playing Ark last night setting up a bunch of photos (which ill post later in my feed) and while setting up i noticed hours had past and i had found myself being lost in this amazing world of dinos and other things that wanna eat me xD

So i pose the question, tell me what worlds you often get lost in and some experiences you've had

16
User Profile: Jmdiaz
Jmdiaz August 14th, 2017

@Juzzy Horizon, Gone or Life is Strange are recent games that I find really inmersive, when you have a lot of things to things about. But thinking in the games that have a great lore and are really large, Id choose Skyrim, The Witcher(every game) or Mass Efect.

User Profile: Jmdiaz
Jmdiaz August 14th, 2017

I also have to mencion the Dishonored saga as a world extremely inmersive and great.

User Profile: PolyPanPanda
PolyPanPanda September 7th, 2017

I'm a new" World of Warcraft addict and its the one game I can always get lost in and really enjoy my time in, granted I pay on RP servers and PVE and mind my own usually but the game just has so much to do that to me its worth it <3

User Profile: PolyPanPanda
PolyPanPanda September 8th, 2017

Wordl of Warcraft or Elite Dangerous <3 Huge maps, loads to do and so long as Im mostly left alone (some social interaction si ok) then im good!