Halloween Murder Mystery - The Speculation Room
Welcome to the Speculation Room!
Gamer Outreach is holding a grand Halloween Murder Mystery Dinner that will commence on Monday 17th October 2016 and end on October 31st 2016
The storyline will unfold in this thread
Anyone and everyone may attend! This event is not exclusive to the Gamer Outreach Team
Updates will be posted on this thread
Summary of the Game:
- This is an entirely fictional scenario
- There will be "Special Guests" (Users who will act as characters)
- These characters will have their own story lines, scripts and backgrounds
- These characters do not embody the users who portray them - remember they are all simply actors
- Clues will be spread over the Feed, Chatrooms and Forums, it will be your job to find these clues.
- The special guests will be killed one by one and there will be only one murderer
- Clues will reveal the story-line, as the story line unfolds potential motives will be revealed
- Your aim is to find out who the murderer is with the clues provided
- A seperate thread will be opened on Monday in which you may watch all the special guests interact with each other
- You maye intereact with the special guests in the forums and feed, but keep speculation and clues in this room
- You are a team. There is no single winner. As a majority you must try and pick the correct suspect as the murderer. If the majority chooses the wrong person then the murderer wins.
In this thread users and guests may collaborate together to speculate and discuss potential suspects. Here you may address clues and hints you've discovered. Work together as a team to find out who the murderer is. All your evidence, theories and ideas may be presented openly in this thread.
@MidniteAngel THIS IS GOING TO BE AWESOME!
So exciting. I love murder mysteries! Let's all work together!!!
@MidniteAngel ooooh when is this happening?
@MidnightGypsy
It has already started!! Check out our Murder Mystery thread and keep an eye out in the feed. There are hidden clues everywhere.
I love this. Who has a crime they need to solve? Just call on the 7 cups murder/mystery team. We own the new Mystery inc. Scooby doo ans gang are out
what's up @ZizyTheTurtle
Are you the pet of the land owner? What's the username again? Shame on me I forgot.
@SheyIsHere Pfft, I wish.
All our special guests have arrived
How do you think they are all connected?
Welcome!!!!!!!
@JohnnyS thank you for the venue 😂
@Dillion @Sarra @Yandi what a happy family
Hello Lady @ArwaS . I could picture you with a feathery hat.
Hello @SkyisBlue How long is the debt list? Is it overdue yet?
Hello Lady Lauren @ImL I assumed you have a legendary painting like in Norwegian mansions
This sounds so coooooool! I would like to join! I feel really excited. I love mystery riddle just like this ❤ xD
@MidniteAngel
Sounds like fun