Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What game are you currently playing or the last game you played?

User Profile: CeruleanWaves
CeruleanWaves June 16th, 2020

The last game I played was Speed Dating for Ghosts. It's a pretty cool indie game. Short and fairly wholesome.

47
User Profile: purplepen4
purplepen4 March 9th, 2021

I'm verry obsessed with Stardew Valley, been taking a break to try some other things and enjoyed As Far As The Eye as well

User Profile: makeupmymind
makeupmymind May 2nd, 2021

I am [slowly] playing Psychonauts for the first time.

User Profile: Eudaimonia99
Eudaimonia99 May 5th, 2021

I still play Animal Crossing even is been a year since Nintendo released it. They have new update recently and I can not stop my love for it :D

User Profile: famune
famune May 7th, 2021

Roblox! :D

User Profile: thelazyorca
thelazyorca May 17th, 2021

Hey, I’m new to 7 Cups but I figured I’d stop by this thread and hopefully meet like minded people! I have recently been playing: Hades Rainbow 6 Siege Smite (trying to figure it out). I do play lots of different games on PC since I am a variety streamer one twitch!

User Profile: FutureTeacher301
FutureTeacher301 July 29th, 2021

I am playing The Sims 2 but I must finish Monkey Island IV.

User Profile: millefeuilles
millefeuilles August 3rd, 2021

Mobile Visual Novels.

User Profile: SamuelGreen
SamuelGreen August 18th, 2021

I've been a little bored lately and have been looking for different games to brighten my day. I recently suffered a knee injury and have to stay home for another couple of weeks. Mobile games are too easy. Standard games from Steam require great performance from the computer. I chose the middle option and play judi slot. Such games have many modifications so that you can switch from one game to another all day) So far, I'm very interested)

User Profile: ManinblacK
ManinblacK September 27th, 2021

Zen Pinball on Xbox... It's like real pinball!