Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What's your top 3 favorite games?

User Profile: peachicus
peachicus September 22nd, 2016

I'm dying to know what everyones top favourite games are as there maybe some hidden gems I've not found yet myself. I'm finding it hard enough to narrow it down to just three but if I had to play only three games they would be:

Dragon Age Inqustition

Civilisation 5

Minecraft

Closely followed by Witcher 3, Rust, Overwatch and so many more... So what are your favourite games I'd love to know :)

99
User Profile: iheartmydog
iheartmydog February 13th, 2017

Monster Hunters

Pokemon

Zelda

User Profile: IBry19
IBry19 February 16th, 2017

Battlefield 1

Halo 5

For Honor

User Profile: Faramir
Faramir February 19th, 2017

It's so hard to narrow it down to just three, but I'll try.

* Dragon Age series (I'm cheating, I know)

* Mount & Blade: Warband

* Skyrim

Honorable mention goes to Katawa Shoujo, which isn't a video game in the traditional sense (it's a Visual Novel), but it's interactive and you play it on a computer, and it is the best thing ever, so here it goes.

User Profile: shiningPeace80
shiningPeace80 February 23rd, 2017

2048

Gordon Ramsay Dash

Criminal Case

User Profile: shiningPeace80
shiningPeace80 February 23rd, 2017

20148

Gordon Ramsay Dash

Criminal Case