Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Gardening Tips and Advice OwO

User Profile: rinniechan
rinniechan March 29th, 2025

Harro~! I'm Rinnie !~ the hobby zone is one of my favorite communities owo So In my last post of gardening I learned a lot of stuff about the UI of this site and got recommended to share tips and tricks around gardening~ I was wondering if people are down with that O: I've been gardening for around 3 years and been growing fruit trees, fruits, vegetables, and multiple kinds of flowers, and I'd probably say currently 80% of my meals come from my garden, so almost close to self sufficient xD 

But let me know if you guys are interested in it! I would love and be glad to share my knowledge about gardening! Always love talking about growing seedlings, nature, and just vibing~ U w U

2
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou March 29th, 2025

@rinniechan

Hahaa you're too quick at this and wait 80% is fresh from your garden?! That is beyonddddd amazing, Rinnieee, I'm so so proud of youuu! uWu

Yes please, some tips and your experiences around how you began your journey as a gardener, inspiration, what keeps you motivated to keep at it, knowledge and skills you've gained in these 3 years etc, would be incredibly interesting to hear more about! Looking forward to it! 🤗

1 reply
User Profile: rinniechan
rinniechan OP March 29th, 2025

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Definitely would do updates and stuff aobut gardening OwO

Super happy and glad to share my gardening journey with others ;w;

load more