Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

My outdoor hobbies

User Profile: happycloud7o9
happycloud7o9 February 16th, 2017

When I have the time, I enjoy camping, and backpacking. I also like to do hiking, road cycling, mountain biking, and running outdoors. This year I would like to try bike packing and kayak packing.

12
User Profile: vivelespatates
vivelespatates February 16th, 2017

Yay! Those are very fun!
do you do them 4 seasons ?

3 replies
User Profile: happycloud7o9
happycloud7o9 OP February 16th, 2017

@vivelespatates I've do camping, hiking, and running all 4 seasons. I usually switch to a bike trainer for cycling in the winter. do you do any of those things too?

2 replies
User Profile: vivelespatates
vivelespatates February 16th, 2017

@happycloud7o9, yes except running. I love camping 4 seasons, hiking and biking. canoeing too summer. snowboard winter. all those are fun. I can't run actually.

1 reply
User Profile: happycloud7o9
happycloud7o9 OP February 16th, 2017

@vivelespatates running is a love/hate thing for me lol wow, I don't usually run into other winter campers! I feel like it's so much quieter and peaceful.. favorite part is no mosquitoes haha I've tried snowboarding before, it's a lot of fun! This year I got more into xc skiing, have you done that before?

load more
load more
load more
February 20th, 2017

Narrow boats Canal life & the Countryside

Photography also.

User Profile: fairmindedBunny3122
fairmindedBunny3122 September 29th, 2018

Wow, cool hobbies and desires. I want to have active recreation too. But unfortunately, I don't have enough time right now. I want to start fishing. I visit one hunting, fishing site and I find it very good for beginners. Follow this link and try out this useful page.

User Profile: GrayParadise
GrayParadise October 30th, 2020

@happycloud7o9

Cool hobbies. I hike, nature walk, snap photos, am an aspiring filmmaker and play in the mountains. Keep at it, I hope things are going spectacularly for ya.

1 reply
User Profile: rokeey
rokeey August 18th, 2025

@GrayParadise The Snow Day Calculator is an online tool that predicts the chances of school closures due to snow. By analyzing weather forecasts, location, and snowfall levels, it provides a percentage likelihood of a snow day. It’s a fun, reliable way for students, parents, and teachers to plan ahead in winter.

load more
User Profile: secretPomegranate7611
secretPomegranate7611 February 13th

@happycloud7o9 I love seeing everyone share their outdoor hobbies — gardening and other outdoor activities are such a great way to connect with nature and unwind. It’s always inspiring to read about different approaches people take, whether it’s planting, landscaping, or simply spending time outside. Exploring creativity and fun ideas in any hobby can be enjoyable, and for anyone who likes coming up with playful name ideas or combinations, a ship name generator can be a fun tool to experiment with.