Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

🌞 Happy First Day of Summer! What are your own little ways to enjoy the season?

User Profile: Mya000
Mya000 June 21st, 2025

🌞 Happy First Day of Summer! (Sorry to those in a different hemisphere!)

I want to wish everyone a beautiful summer ahead. I personally find this season especially joyful, and I hope it brings a little light and warmth into your life too. 💛

That said, I know summer can also be difficult for many. It’s easy to fall into the trap of comparing yourself to others, seeing vacation photos, hearing plans that might feel out of reach, whether for financial reasons, health issues, or other challenges. I understand that deeply.

That’s why I like to enjoy summer in small, personal ways that don’t cost much. Things like:
🍓 Cooking seasonal meals
🧊 Making refreshing summer drinks
🎶 Listening to music that reminds me of the season
🌺 Wearing perfumes that evoke summer
👗 Putting on a cute summer dress—even if I’m just staying home!

These little seasonal rituals can make a real difference.

I’ll be sharing some seasonal recipes and ideas on the Hobby Zone community soon, maybe it’ll inspire you to enjoy the season in your own way too! 

What are your own little ways to enjoy the season? I’d love to hear them 💬

Take care, and happy summer!

— Mya 🌻

10
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou June 21st, 2025
So many great ways to enjoy the season! 🥰
I love the mention of perfume, it’s such an underrated way to uplift our mood or feel more associated to a vibe or season I feel! Love the fruity, floral, summary fragrances too! 😍

@Mya000
User Profile: Mya000
Mya000 OP June 22nd, 2025

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Thank you! Scent really does have such a powerful effect on our mood, I'm glad you relate 🥰

load more
User Profile: warmNarwhal1684
warmNarwhal1684 June 21st, 2025

@Mya000

I simply enjoy having a nice glass of freshly squeezed lemonade while sitting out on the deck. Hearing the frogs and crickets is such a relaxing feeling. I also like how everything is bloomed and smells so sweet. 🐝🌸

User Profile: Mya000
Mya000 OP June 22nd, 2025

@warmNarwhal1684 How lovely! There's something so peaceful about those little summer sounds and scents. I'm glad you get to enjoy those sweet moments! 🐝

load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 June 21st, 2025

@Mya000 yaaaay for summer playlists and dresses💖💖 got my summer music playing now😁💖 I like to watch the sunrise and take cold showers and eat lots of ice cream and do art outside💖😁😁 then complain because it's to hot😁

User Profile: Mya000
Mya000 OP June 22nd, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 Sounds like the perfect summer vibe! I love that mix of calm moments and creative energy, and of course ice cream is essential 🍦

Complaining about the heat is definitely part of the experience 😂

load more
User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 June 21st, 2025

@Mya000

I enjoy summer, that's when my pepper plants start to flourish and I get to enjoy picking them.

But it's off to blistering start, temps with humidity are 40+ for the next 5 days 🥺😮

User Profile: Mya000
Mya000 OP June 22nd, 2025

@braindamag3 So cool, there’s something special about harvesting what you’ve grown! 🌶️ 40+ with humidity sounds brutal, I hope you’re able to stay cool and get some relief soon! 

load more
User Profile: LavenderBumblebee
LavenderBumblebee June 21st, 2025

I've always enjoyed autumn above any other season, but summer is def a runner up! 🌞
I personally love wearing summer scents, gardening, and hitting the salsa club every now and then. The climate begins to look more green and the flowers bloom. Breathing in crisp air first thing in the morning is so calming. 🌻🍹💃 Hope everyone is enjoying their summer so far! 😊

User Profile: Mya000
Mya000 OP June 22nd, 2025

@LavenderBumblebee Such a beautiful way to embrace the season! Hope your summer keeps bringing all that good energy! 🌞

load more