Leaky Tank and Battery Placement 2024 - When you build a model airplane you run into issues to overcome.
tryingtosurvive2024
January 4th, 2025
@Tinywhisper11
I was trying to get the tank working right, and figure out where to put the battery.
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
Tinywhisper11
January 5th, 2025
@tryingtosurvive2024 wow! Well you figured it out really really really well, that's a stunning plane ❤❤ I actually thought of my son when I saw this, he's 13 and I'm sure he would have loved your plane and boat🙂❤
3 replies
@Tinywhisper11 If you don't mind talking about your son, I'm curious what happened to him?
Any of these models comes with challenges. Eventually we got the tank to stop leaking and got the battery mounted. It is a good flying airplane.
The speed boat went 30 MPH, and it got attacked by a Bass, and once hit a Cat Fish. 😊
Note: Don't feed the cat fish before putting your model speed boat in the water.
2 replies
Tinywhisper11
January 6th, 2025
load more
load more