Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What is the best hobby to meet people :)

User Profile: JackieMan
JackieMan March 17th, 2023

: )

117
User Profile: AnnieChae
AnnieChae April 4th, 2023

@JackieMan

I think that for probably just me it's playing an instrument and other types of music, because I go on trips and I have concerts and classes with others around the same age as me, all who are interested in music and some other things that I love. It's easy to make friends like that and I always have someone to talk to. I met some of my closest friends by being in concert band in middle school 🖤

User Profile: FrozenCloud
FrozenCloud April 4th, 2023

Joining a local running club. That's what saved me. 😊

User Profile: KarmaTheRascal
KarmaTheRascal April 4th, 2023

@JackieMan

I'd say it depends on your hobby, for example if you like sewing yes there's a tons of other people who sew, but most prefer to sew alone. On the other hand say you play video games or you like LARP (live action role playing) then those are more where you can meet others.

It really depends on your hobbies, and what you like to do.

User Profile: crimsonDay1089
crimsonDay1089 April 7th, 2023

I think any hobby that's interesting to you will be interesting to people who are interesting to you.

User Profile: MalteseLove
MalteseLove April 11th, 2023

I think when you do what makes you happy most, you will naturally meet people with the same interests.

User Profile: Crumusic
Crumusic April 14th, 2023

@JackieMan Hey Jack, U should probably join a sport it may be hard at first to make frnds but soon enough it works


User Profile: placidCoconut1826
placidCoconut1826 April 14th, 2023

@JackieMan I play video games! If anyone wants to hangout lmk! :) I play genshin impact mainly and would love to help others! I also play games on my xbox! My *** is goldenswat!

User Profile: Lifelessons3
Lifelessons3 April 15th, 2023

Join a golf league. Most guys suck lol and it's more about socializing..

User Profile: bloomingtea111
bloomingtea111 April 15th, 2023

@JackieMan

I think extreme sports haha. I bet you can meet someone adventurous and lively. :)

User Profile: LindseyLobotomy
LindseyLobotomy April 15th, 2023

@JackieMan taking yoga or circus work out is a great placate meet new people