Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What one song describes your life right now?

User Profile: coco0714
coco0714 December 23rd, 2022

Post a song that you feel describes your life!

41
User Profile: SummerJewel
SummerJewel December 26th, 2022

@coco0714 probably I DONT LOVE YOU by Urban Kapa (it's a Korean OST)

User Profile: RoshanaShabanii
RoshanaShabanii December 26th, 2022

@coco0714

This really did make me wonder, i couldn't decide on only one tho!!

Mastermind - Taylor Swift

Paris - The Chainsmokers

All we know - The Chainsmokers

Just the two of us - Grover Washington Junior

User Profile: LittleJadeFlower
LittleJadeFlower December 26th, 2022

@coco0714

I feel like the best one would be Carousel by Melanie Martinez for the last few years of mine but also Stupid Girls by P!nk

2 replies
User Profile: LittleJadeFlower
LittleJadeFlower December 26th, 2022

@coco0714

I forgot, Mad Hatter by Melanie Martinez, Pitty Party by Melanie Martinez, and Victoria's Secret by Jax

1 reply
User Profile: LittleJadeFlower
LittleJadeFlower January 1st, 2023

And numb little bug but I can't remember the artist

load more
load more
User Profile: AveDin
AveDin December 26th, 2022

@coco0714


Green day - Boulevard of Broken Dreams

User Profile: slowdecline48
slowdecline48 December 27th, 2022

That song would be Trouble In Mind, often as not...

I dunno who wrote it originally. The song has been covered by quite a few people, including these guys. (Otis Spann was a helluva piano man) Lightnin' Hopkins did it, too.

You're welcome.

User Profile: coco0714
coco0714 OP December 28th, 2022

You guys have great taste!

Personally, i like elliott smith

1 reply
User Profile: slowdecline48
slowdecline48 December 31st, 2022

@coco0714 I hadn't heard of Elliot Smith before now (am often out of the loop). Will check out his stuff in a bit.

load more
User Profile: XxKetchupxX312
XxKetchupxX312 December 28th, 2022

@coco0714

happy face, bruises, happier, lucid dreams, someone you loved

User Profile: Achali
Achali December 28th, 2022

@coco0714

Chandelier

User Profile: Pinkfashionista589
Pinkfashionista589 December 28th, 2022

Save me by jellyroll

User Profile: Sadstan869
Sadstan869 December 28th, 2022

Most days imma say fax I can't breathe or depression