Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What one song describes your life right now?

User Profile: coco0714
coco0714 December 23rd, 2022

Post a song that you feel describes your life!

41
User Profile: Ghiblilover
Ghiblilover January 1st, 2023

Numb little bug- by em beiholden


overwhelmed- by Royal and the serpent

User Profile: UnderstandingURpain
UnderstandingURpain January 1st, 2023

@coco0714

A song that is dear to my heart "black" by pearl jam.

Strong emotions very well written and expressed


User Profile: Dallady
Dallady January 1st, 2023

One song?!

Y'all asking an HSP stellium water sign in recovery from ALL THE EPIGENETIC TRAUMA the wrong question.

*so much emotional damage*

I suppose Loser by Beck could be it tho

User Profile: Zestym
Zestym January 1st, 2023

@coco0714

You Say by Lauren Daigle, this song fits me perfectly.

Everyone has there moments of sadness, desperation, depression, weakness... etc. It's only those that truly know what burdens you carry. God is my savior, he knows what I have been through and what I face. No challenge he gives is ever impossible to conquer. You don't have to understand his motives, you just need to trust in his decisions.

User Profile: Spearman60
Spearman60 January 1st, 2023

@coco0714

2 songs actually.... by Patty Loveless.
"You Don't Even Know Who I Am" & "You Don't Seem to Miss Me"

User Profile: Anjola800
Anjola800 January 1st, 2023

Fall in love alone

User Profile: iloveu1994
iloveu1994 January 1st, 2023

behind blue eyes by the who