Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Is It in your Room?

User Profile: WhoopsCat
WhoopsCat December 6th, 2016

This is a simple game.You ask if a random object is in your room, then the next person replies yes or no,and then they ask! Example: A notebook? - Yes! Do you have a pencil in your room? And so on! I'll start this off easy. Do you have a laptop in your room?

3244
User Profile: easyWater4109
easyWater4109 December 13th, 2018

Yes.

A Buddha statue?

User Profile: Pleiades20
Pleiades20 December 13th, 2018

No.

Fuzzy slippers?

1 reply
User Profile: PhoenixRises12345
PhoenixRises12345 December 14th, 2018

yes

a cat?

load more
User Profile: 1CuteCinnamonBabyXoxo
1CuteCinnamonBabyXoxo December 15th, 2018

I have a banana, water bottle, coloured pencils, several handmade items, empty cup, and a walk in closet which I don't go in unless I have to.

1 reply
User Profile: Marie86
Marie86 December 15th, 2018

water bottle, colored pencils and walk in closet ,Yes

banana, homemade items and empty cup No

Dolls?

load more
User Profile: SoftAlpaca10
SoftAlpaca10 December 15th, 2018

Yes, two old fashioned dolls my Gramma gave me when I was little.

Any Beanie Babies?

User Profile: lovelyWhisper66
lovelyWhisper66 December 15th, 2018

Oh my gosh, yes! I still have all of mine. XD

Any gum?

User Profile: 1CuteCinnamonBabyXoxo
1CuteCinnamonBabyXoxo December 15th, 2018

I have one stick of hard gum that's spoiled. But I have at least 8 dolls. I bought one recently this summer and named him Keith even before I know I was getting to buy him. He actually slept on my bed last night {I'm 14, btw}.

User Profile: littleDog2910
littleDog2910 December 15th, 2018

WHATS IN MY ROOM OH MY GOD THIS IS GIVING ME ANXIETY

User Profile: Pleiades20
Pleiades20 December 18th, 2018

No gum in my room.

A puppy?

User Profile: easyWater4109
easyWater4109 December 19th, 2018

Yes, sort of-shes still young but ginormous

Any kittens?

User Profile: TreaureSeekers3
TreaureSeekers3 December 20th, 2018

No sorry lol. My favourite colour though

Christmas tree lol