Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What was your favorite moment about today?

User Profile: GalaxyWeaver
GalaxyWeaver June 22nd, 2015

What was your favorite moment about today?

You're completely welcome to share! If you just woke up or it's in the early afternoon for you, tell us about yesterday!

If you like this post, please vote it up!

1286
User Profile: shiningPanda25
shiningPanda25 January 28th, 2016

I had a plaster on my leg from a month and got it cut just yesterday. I cooked today finalllllly after a month all by myself! Parapapapaaa m luvin' it:D

2 replies
User Profile: rainbowlastsforever4579
rainbowlastsforever4579 January 28th, 2016

@shiningPanda25

OOOhhh that's amazing!! I can smell the delicious food lol smiley

1 reply
User Profile: shiningPanda25
shiningPanda25 January 28th, 2016

@rainbowlastsforever4579

Heylo there:D thanks for tagging along :*

load more
load more
User Profile: Malinconia
Malinconia January 28th, 2016

My favorite moment of today was eating with my friends and enjoying it! I wasn't thinking about what I ate or the things that I have to do...

1 reply
User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 January 28th, 2016

@Malinconia

Yess ! That is so awesome pal <3 To eat with a clear head with your amazing friends :D

load more
User Profile: SaintAnonymous
SaintAnonymous January 28th, 2016

I had a good listening session with someone. It made me feel really fine!

2 replies
User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 January 28th, 2016

@SaintAnonymous

That is absolutely awesome ^==^

User Profile: futurerelevance
futurerelevance January 28th, 2016

@SaintAnonymous Thanks for helping!

load more
User Profile: LifeIsMyCanvas
LifeIsMyCanvas January 28th, 2016

Hearing how my friend had a life changing answer to his prayers :D

1 reply
User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 January 28th, 2016

@LifeIsMyCanvas

Yayy <3 I am sure he/she is very happy ^--^ So is you <3

load more
January 28th, 2016

Getting out of the house to go shopping.

1 reply
User Profile: gracefulSong70
gracefulSong70 January 28th, 2016

@WhiteBearClub

Yeah ! ( psst , just between us , shopping rockss XD )

load more
January 28th, 2016

knowing that I'm making a difference in others life :)

User Profile: quietphoenix17
quietphoenix17 January 28th, 2016

My friends noticed I was having a tough week and went out of their way to put a smile on my face :) It's the best feeling when you know someone truly cares <3

1 reply
User Profile: Storminsky
Storminsky January 28th, 2016

You are lucky to have such friends

load more
User Profile: Reyofsunshine
Reyofsunshine January 28th, 2016

Starting my new job today! <3

User Profile: GentleShadows
GentleShadows January 28th, 2016

My favorite moment today? Making a silly music joke with my friends. Because Panic! At The Disco has a lot of quotable songs.

User Profile: Storminsky
Storminsky January 28th, 2016

I have ceased to see good in anything, i am do negative