Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What was your favorite moment about today?

User Profile: GalaxyWeaver
GalaxyWeaver June 22nd, 2015

What was your favorite moment about today?

You're completely welcome to share! If you just woke up or it's in the early afternoon for you, tell us about yesterday!

If you like this post, please vote it up!

1286
User Profile: endlessnights
endlessnights January 29th, 2016

My favorite part of today was finishing my finals and finding out I have 3.8 GPA for 1st semester 😊

User Profile: panthergirl7
panthergirl7 January 29th, 2016

That I was able to pass the day with only a tiny appearance of anxiety, what a relief. I know that if I believe it's not rearing it's ugly head I can fight it off...

User Profile: QuietPastelRain
QuietPastelRain January 29th, 2016

I woke up. That's really it, sorry for not being interesting.

1 reply
January 29th, 2016

@QuietPastelRain That was interesting...

load more
User Profile: sunnyBanana3337
sunnyBanana3337 January 29th, 2016

Going to my new job.

User Profile: Keola
Keola January 29th, 2016

I'm here at work and even tho I work in Emergency, my co-workers and I find time to be silly and have fun. We support each other and help each other out...that's my favorite thing that happened today.

User Profile: healingPoetry56
healingPoetry56 January 29th, 2016

My favourite part was when I actually got to sit and have 10 minutes to myself :)

User Profile: Unstoppable
Unstoppable January 29th, 2016

I went to Disneyland and meet about of princesses. 😀 it was a magical day

User Profile: schenkm15
schenkm15 January 29th, 2016

praying and loving god

User Profile: itsnina101
itsnina101 January 29th, 2016

i ate chicken nuggets

1 reply
User Profile: lunnamoon
lunnamoon January 29th, 2016

I have wanted chicken nuggets for the longest time...

load more
User Profile: RideaRainbow
RideaRainbow January 29th, 2016

Reposing in the self and thoroughly enjoying my time with myself......