Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What was your favorite moment about today?

User Profile: GalaxyWeaver
GalaxyWeaver June 22nd, 2015

What was your favorite moment about today?

You're completely welcome to share! If you just woke up or it's in the early afternoon for you, tell us about yesterday!

If you like this post, please vote it up!

1286
User Profile: philosophicalflyonthewall
philosophicalflyonthewall January 31st, 2016

I was part of a brilliant family catch up and I was a big part of why my son had a great day 😊

User Profile: lyricalWaterfall93
lyricalWaterfall93 January 31st, 2016

My dad sent me extra money! 😂😂

User Profile: obscureSam
obscureSam January 31st, 2016

Making someone smile smiley

User Profile: Pandas4ever
Pandas4ever January 31st, 2016

Spending time with my dad smiley

User Profile: Stinttion
Stinttion January 31st, 2016

that moment when I realized two strangers took it upon themselves to think of me out of the kindness of their heart.

1 reply
User Profile: Stinttion
Stinttion January 31st, 2016

I was at work doing taxes and I had ordered food at the restaurant in Walmart. The people I was doing taxes for heard me on phone with my daughter, before I started their return, telling her that I had ordered and paid for food 4 hours earlier and got too busy to go back and get it but they were going to remake it for me when I had time. Without even saying anything to me, one of them went and picked my food up and brought it to me to eat while I finished their return.i was really hungry!!! Lol! But most of all My heart was just happy. A selfless random act of kindness can change a persons life. @Stinttion

load more
User Profile: QuietHero5
QuietHero5 January 31st, 2016

I read a really good book.

User Profile: AverageDakoda
AverageDakoda January 31st, 2016

I managed to get at least 4 hours of sleep! I also helped a few people :)

1 reply
User Profile: Openarms5
Openarms5 January 31st, 2016

@AverageDakoda

Awesome, Dakota! 💖

load more
User Profile: Zed786
Zed786 January 31st, 2016

Apple Pie & Custard :)

2 replies
User Profile: Openarms5
Openarms5 January 31st, 2016

@Zed786

wow, I am so jealous! That sounds so amazing! 💚

1 reply
User Profile: Zed786
Zed786 January 31st, 2016

@Openarms5 You should be green eyed too, it tasted better than it sounds. Im just about to munch a Shwarma and then i'm having a bit more apple pie after for good measure. yes

Will think of you as i savour every spoonful wink

load more
load more
User Profile: leucocytesarecool
leucocytesarecool January 31st, 2016

It's my first day on this website and after a long time I finally let out my feelings to a listenersmiley

1 reply
User Profile: Openarms5
Openarms5 January 31st, 2016

@leucocytesarecool

woooo! Congrats on venting with your listener! It feels incredible to talk to people about our feelings! 💜

load more
User Profile: ieatflies123
ieatflies123 January 31st, 2016

Sleeping