Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What was your favorite moment about today?

User Profile: GalaxyWeaver
GalaxyWeaver June 22nd, 2015

What was your favorite moment about today?

You're completely welcome to share! If you just woke up or it's in the early afternoon for you, tell us about yesterday!

If you like this post, please vote it up!

1286
User Profile: abstractalien
abstractalien February 1st, 2016

Today I think I helped a bunch of people out and it made me feel super good!

User Profile: iLikeCoffeeBetter
iLikeCoffeeBetter February 1st, 2016

I worked my ass of today so little kids could have a day without worries and be able to play inside and be an actual kid for a while :-)

User Profile: persistentWest8755
persistentWest8755 February 1st, 2016

kinda passed

User Profile: xx3mber5kyxx
xx3mber5kyxx February 1st, 2016

My favorite part of today was leaving my mom in awe after treating her to a birthday lunch at Cheesecake Factory and then dinner at Melting Pot :3 This is the first time in her life that someone has treated her to something like this and I'm thankful I could do it for her heart

2 replies
User Profile: Openarms5
Openarms5 February 1st, 2016

@xx3mber5kyxx

I love those places! The Cheesecake Factory is my favorite place! Glad you enjoyed time celebrating your mom's birthday!

1 reply
User Profile: xx3mber5kyxx
xx3mber5kyxx February 1st, 2016

@Openarms5

Thank you! I'm absolutely thankful I could spend the day with her and make her happy smiley She does so much for my sisters and me and I'm thankful that I could finally give back heart

load more
load more
User Profile: tryingtogrow
tryingtogrow February 1st, 2016

I went to my barre fitness class even though I didn't think I'd find the spoons to. I ache but I'm glad I went.

1 reply
User Profile: Openarms5
Openarms5 February 1st, 2016

@tryingtogrow

Yay for fitness! it's a great feeling after a work out for sure!

load more
User Profile: thisisuseless
thisisuseless February 1st, 2016

Nothing, it was a shitty day.

2 replies
User Profile: Openarms5
Openarms5 February 1st, 2016

@thisisuseless

I hope that tomorrow is a much better day for you! heart Sundays aren't the best for everyone, but it's a new start for what is hopefully a better week to come yes

User Profile: CalmStrongPatient
CalmStrongPatient February 1st, 2016

@thisisuseless

I'm really sorry to hear that. Would you like to talk about your day with me?

load more
User Profile: Kaylei72
Kaylei72 February 1st, 2016

I made it into the college I want!

3 replies
User Profile: Openarms5
Openarms5 February 1st, 2016

@Kaylei72

GAHHH! Everyone is getting their college acceptances lately! I can't wait to hear back myself! Most importantly, CONGRATS on your grand achievement!

1 reply
User Profile: Kaylei72
Kaylei72 February 1st, 2016

@Openarms5 thank you!!!!!

load more
User Profile: 7deepbreaths
7deepbreaths February 1st, 2016

@Kaylei72 YES! Go you💓

load more
User Profile: kindofblue
kindofblue February 1st, 2016

eggses!

User Profile: jmignano
jmignano February 1st, 2016

Seeing my boyfriend in the morning before he went to work

User Profile: braveKitten4951
braveKitten4951 February 1st, 2016

Leaving work