Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What was your favorite moment about today?

User Profile: GalaxyWeaver
GalaxyWeaver June 22nd, 2015

What was your favorite moment about today?

You're completely welcome to share! If you just woke up or it's in the early afternoon for you, tell us about yesterday!

If you like this post, please vote it up!

1286
User Profile: CalmSpirit79
CalmSpirit79 February 1st, 2016

taking a bath and painting after a long day of being sick

February 2nd, 2016

Conquerin to be Able to shower even tho its really windy and coldsurprise

User Profile: Sitti
Sitti February 2nd, 2016

Coffee and clean dishes. (What? Im a dishwasher.)

User Profile: Sannenas
Sannenas February 2nd, 2016

i enjoyed the fact that my housemate came home drunk just now and he asked me to come sit with him and watch and listen to his drunk jibberish for a while because he felt sad because of a girl.

User Profile: CalmingStar
CalmingStar February 2nd, 2016

Today, I thought there was going to be a lot of work due, and I wasn't ready for it. I was surprised to find out there wasn't any work missing, and I have work done ahead of time. I was happy and smiling all day. (:

User Profile: Tyna00
Tyna00 February 2nd, 2016

Today my brother& I went through @eruptings post on Ig& laughed together for about a hour straight.

User Profile: braveKitten4951
braveKitten4951 February 2nd, 2016

Finding out that the only thing wrong with my car is that the key fob needed a new battery!! Yay!!!

User Profile: LittleLights
LittleLights February 2nd, 2016

Having an hour long conversation with my best friend <3

February 2nd, 2016

My favorite moment today was sending gifts to my nephew and my best friend. It made me feel better about the stuff thats been going wrong for me lately to know ill be able to put smiles on their faces, even if its just for a day.

User Profile: calmNutella72
calmNutella72 February 2nd, 2016

Eating cake