Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What was your favorite moment about today?

User Profile: GalaxyWeaver
GalaxyWeaver June 22nd, 2015

What was your favorite moment about today?

You're completely welcome to share! If you just woke up or it's in the early afternoon for you, tell us about yesterday!

If you like this post, please vote it up!

1286

Sr. Concert Band (I play trumpet) playing Guardians of the Galaxy Soundtrack Highlights!

User Profile: MsHoneyBee
MsHoneyBee February 2nd, 2016

I knowing helped 17 people today makes me feel great

1 reply
User Profile: musicalZebra37
musicalZebra37 February 10th, 2016

@MsHoneyBee. Lovely!!!

load more
User Profile: CassHelps
CassHelps February 2nd, 2016

My favorite moment...it was quite boring honestly...

User Profile: Gymnosophist25
Gymnosophist25 February 2nd, 2016

Being able to help someone dealing with the kind of troubles that I had to suffer from a few years ago provided a lot comfort to me. All of a sudden, the world seems like a better place.

User Profile: pinkTea
pinkTea February 2nd, 2016

Moment when woke up without tense in my neck, feel recharged, do morning routines.

And that moment when writing in my diary for the day.

User Profile: amisfit
amisfit February 2nd, 2016

Watching the stars an just staring at them for 2 hours

Watching the lego movie

User Profile: Alwaysasleep
Alwaysasleep February 2nd, 2016

I had a complete silly conversation with my best friend. Its been so long since we did that.

User Profile: EnchantingNess74
EnchantingNess74 February 2nd, 2016

I made a speech on stage promoting my work. It was good. My show opens up next week.

User Profile: FreshStart101
FreshStart101 February 2nd, 2016

Spent more time here during office hours and ended up being more productive.

User Profile: schenkm15
schenkm15 February 2nd, 2016

loving god with all my heart