Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What was your favorite moment about today?

User Profile: GalaxyWeaver
GalaxyWeaver June 22nd, 2015

What was your favorite moment about today?

You're completely welcome to share! If you just woke up or it's in the early afternoon for you, tell us about yesterday!

If you like this post, please vote it up!

1286
February 10th, 2016

Relaxing and taking a walk smiley

User Profile: Kuvira654
Kuvira654 February 10th, 2016

just listen to music

User Profile: strongsurvivor
strongsurvivor February 10th, 2016

Since my day is just getting started, I will talk about the past two days; I encountered some helpful and nice people at the hospital. Grateful for their help.

User Profile: cuddlyHugs123
cuddlyHugs123 February 11th, 2016

having a good nap

User Profile: Jc831
Jc831 February 11th, 2016

I had the motivation today to do the things I've been neglecting recently.

User Profile: sunnyBanana3337
sunnyBanana3337 February 11th, 2016

Finally going to sleep

User Profile: obscureSam
obscureSam February 11th, 2016

Having a new Badge wink

User Profile: peachNectarine4679
peachNectarine4679 February 11th, 2016

Watching the show fall

User Profile: braveKitten4951
braveKitten4951 February 11th, 2016

It snowed a lot overnight. I woke up to a world that looked like a Christmas card. Snow glistening like diamonds

2 replies
User Profile: amisfit
amisfit February 14th, 2016

@braveKitten4951

Aww it never snows here

1 reply
User Profile: braveKitten4951
braveKitten4951 February 15th, 2016

@Takeme2neverland

I think I would miss it, if we never had snow. I like the snow in the trees. So beautiful

load more
load more
User Profile: sereneIceCream72
sereneIceCream72 February 12th, 2016

It's weekend and am seeing my mate for dinner ant wait