Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What was your favorite moment about today?

User Profile: GalaxyWeaver
GalaxyWeaver June 22nd, 2015

What was your favorite moment about today?

You're completely welcome to share! If you just woke up or it's in the early afternoon for you, tell us about yesterday!

If you like this post, please vote it up!

1286
User Profile: BookwormGabby
BookwormGabby May 9th, 2016

Made my cat some new cat toys, pampering him like crazy :)

User Profile: kittie3
kittie3 May 9th, 2016

Enjoying the company on Mothers Day with my sister and niece 👭💜

User Profile: Birdwatching
Birdwatching May 10th, 2016

Coming in and going to bed

User Profile: 23Q
23Q May 10th, 2016

Finishing my job interview. I hope I get it!:)

User Profile: Jenislovexo
Jenislovexo May 10th, 2016

Went on a relaxing long walk with my love and our two dogs :) haven't done that in a LONG time.

User Profile: FantasiaSweetShock
FantasiaSweetShock May 10th, 2016

Had boba tea and Thai food with my friends

4 replies
User Profile: TirelessExplorer
TirelessExplorer May 10th, 2016

@FantasiaSweetShock Yum!!! Is boba tea the same as bubble tea??

3 replies
User Profile: FantasiaSweetShock
FantasiaSweetShock May 10th, 2016

@HappyAndReady Yeah it's the same thing, I use the both bubble and boba interchangibly but where I'm from most people call it boba

2 replies
User Profile: TirelessExplorer
TirelessExplorer May 10th, 2016

@FantasiaSweetShock thats something new! YUM!!! Thai food is one of my favs. Plus boba tes which always brings good company :)

1 reply
User Profile: FantasiaSweetShock
FantasiaSweetShock May 10th, 2016

@HappyAndReady Yeah I think it's a regional thing with the word. But yeah both were good but I think I asked for way too much spice on the Thai food (a level 3 at this place still made me drink like 4-5 glasses of water, my poor friend who ordered a level 5 was sweating all over her face)

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Chiaroscuro1
Chiaroscuro1 May 13th, 2016

When my sister hugged me to say goodbye before leaving for the weekend.

(The hugging was the moment, not the leaving... cheeky)

User Profile: gingerfluff
gingerfluff May 13th, 2016

When I finished my AP test and a huge weight was lifted off my shoulders, because ughhh AP. ;p

May 13th, 2016

Having some coffee!

User Profile: TirelessExplorer
TirelessExplorer May 13th, 2016

Being told to go home at just before 5pm. I felt like I had to work longer and do more. Thankfully I could go home and enjoy the long weekend a little earlier than I expected to today :)