Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What was your favorite moment about today?

User Profile: GalaxyWeaver
GalaxyWeaver June 22nd, 2015

What was your favorite moment about today?

You're completely welcome to share! If you just woke up or it's in the early afternoon for you, tell us about yesterday!

If you like this post, please vote it up!

1286
User Profile: Ukiyo
Ukiyo May 20th, 2016

I got awesome grades at school ^_^ It sure gives me a lot of motivation

User Profile: rightclick
rightclick May 21st, 2016

a quality breakfast!

User Profile: cdname
cdname May 21st, 2016

Doing notorious stuff with @Disneykstew @skyisblue and @EnigmaticPetrichor

2 replies
User Profile: EnigmaticPetrichor
EnigmaticPetrichor May 21st, 2016

@cdname

YESSS

User Profile: Disneykstew
Disneykstew May 21st, 2016

@cdname

hahahaha!!!! lol

load more
User Profile: TirelessExplorer
TirelessExplorer May 21st, 2016

Talking to Andy.

User Profile: Lightworker1111
Lightworker1111 May 25th, 2016

Spending some time in Naturesmileyheart

User Profile: RainbowButterflyGirl123
RainbowButterflyGirl123 May 25th, 2016

Yesterday: Doing a service project & getting my yearbook.

Today: Getting my yearbook signed by all my teachers.

May 25th, 2016

The best part about today is I woke up in a fantastic mood, pain free and feeling very healthy!! Then I logged into 7cups and talked to some amazing listeners that have helped me so tremendously here. It's a beautiful day and I'm so grateful to be alive! heart

User Profile: MonochromeDreamer
MonochromeDreamer May 26th, 2016

Talked to a peer about my goal of publishing a book of original poetry by the end of next year. laugh

2 replies
User Profile: SweetMango
SweetMango May 26th, 2016

@MonochromeDreamer why not this year? :D

User Profile: Chiaroscuro1
Chiaroscuro1 May 26th, 2016

@MonochromeDreamer - Have you checked out the forum category 7 Cups Literature Club?

load more
User Profile: inventivePeach2190
inventivePeach2190 May 26th, 2016

My favorite co-worker quit so I was very sad but one of our favorite customers came in and gave me the best hug I've had in a while. He's very sweet and it made me missing her a little better. :D

User Profile: quickwittedWheel6511
quickwittedWheel6511 May 26th, 2016

Filling up a huge bucket of cold water and slowly pouring that over me. Such an enlivening moment. Loved it and going to do it more often.