Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What was your favorite moment about today?

User Profile: GalaxyWeaver
GalaxyWeaver June 22nd, 2015

What was your favorite moment about today?

You're completely welcome to share! If you just woke up or it's in the early afternoon for you, tell us about yesterday!

If you like this post, please vote it up!

1286
User Profile: dokpapt
dokpapt June 15th, 2016

Starting a new job that I love already! 🤓

User Profile: AnxiouslyUndefined26
AnxiouslyUndefined26 June 15th, 2016

Overcoming my fear of being harshly judged/criticized by others to attend a work meeting with coworkers. I was so anxious about going and sitting there with everyone, but I did it anyway. I'm proud of myself for that 👍🏻

User Profile: RideaRainbow
RideaRainbow June 15th, 2016

So blessed to be indoors in sultry n hot weather_/\_

User Profile: quickwittedWheel6511
quickwittedWheel6511 June 15th, 2016

Drinking some hot tea in the morning

1 reply
User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe October 26th, 2016

@quickwittedWheel6511

Awh lovely! A nice cuppa tea. laugh

load more
User Profile: Birdwatching
Birdwatching June 15th, 2016

My coffee this morning, and coming home after a hot day in the sun

1 reply
User Profile: Kate30
Kate30 June 16th, 2016

@Birdwatching

I'm not a coffee person, but i need to have it at least once a week.

load more
User Profile: comealongpond1988
comealongpond1988 June 16th, 2016

After a stressful day looking for a car, just being able to laugh and cut up with the hubs.

User Profile: Kate30
Kate30 June 16th, 2016

Waking up in the morning, because i had a restfull sleep the night before smiley

User Profile: dearhomebody23
dearhomebody23 June 16th, 2016

I took a day trip with my friend.

User Profile: AnxiouslyUndefined26
AnxiouslyUndefined26 June 16th, 2016

Eating a chocolate chip cookie that my best friend/mentor/coworker made. She makes the best chocolate chip cookies 🍪

1 reply
User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe October 26th, 2016

@AnxiouslyUndefined26

Ah I do love a good cookie! I hope you are having an awesome day! laugh

load more
User Profile: sugaryLove85
sugaryLove85 June 17th, 2016

Iftar time