Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What was your favorite moment about today?

User Profile: GalaxyWeaver
GalaxyWeaver June 22nd, 2015

What was your favorite moment about today?

You're completely welcome to share! If you just woke up or it's in the early afternoon for you, tell us about yesterday!

If you like this post, please vote it up!

1286
User Profile: peachy2015
peachy2015 September 10th, 2016

Walking through my front door

User Profile: Redheadbaker7206
Redheadbaker7206 September 10th, 2016

My favorite moment was talking to a listener and realizing that I am with fighting for. It was accepting that it's ok to be scared...but that feeling won't last long.

User Profile: Kittikatmow
Kittikatmow September 10th, 2016

Giving my daughter a hand felted bear in honor of Teddy Bear's day

User Profile: IloveTea
IloveTea September 12th, 2016

Made breakfast for family and enjoyed a pain-free, quiet day.

User Profile: lostme37
lostme37 September 12th, 2016

I ate sweets! They are one of the most awesome things in the world.

I was out and had no earphones with me. One of the best moments was to listen to music when I came home. My music is my biggest treasure.

User Profile: IloveTea
IloveTea September 14th, 2016

Spent all day laughing with my father.

User Profile: AprilG86
AprilG86 September 21st, 2016

Mine was able to eat a chocolate bar without children round me begging for some.

User Profile: ClockChime
ClockChime September 21st, 2016

Good Coffee, Great company, & Genuine Conversations.

1 reply
User Profile: Chiaroscuro1
Chiaroscuro1 October 24th, 2016

@ClockChime - Genuine conversations. Yes, that is important, isn't it? I'm glad you could have it.

load more
User Profile: FrozenCloud
FrozenCloud September 23rd, 2016

Spending the day outdoors.

1 reply
User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe October 26th, 2016

@FrozenCloud

That's lovely. I enjoy spending time with nature and breathing in the fresh air. laugh

load more
User Profile: Redheadbaker7206
Redheadbaker7206 September 24th, 2016

My favorite moment about today was playing bingo with my son....it always pulls in my heart strings when he tells me he loves me.

1 reply
User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe October 26th, 2016

@Redheadbaker7206

Awh that's lovely! I used to love a good game of bingo when I was younger. laugh

load more