Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What was your favorite moment about today?

User Profile: GalaxyWeaver
GalaxyWeaver June 22nd, 2015

What was your favorite moment about today?

You're completely welcome to share! If you just woke up or it's in the early afternoon for you, tell us about yesterday!

If you like this post, please vote it up!

1286
User Profile: limegreenWalker9242
limegreenWalker9242 November 13th, 2016

Connecting back my @7cups account.

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz November 14th, 2016

Today went to the Doctors and for once I told him exactly how I'm feeling, didn't hold anything back. Its an achievement for me.

User Profile: hbabykitten
hbabykitten November 15th, 2016

I surprised my boyfriend at work with food and the look on his face was the best thing ever :)

User Profile: quickwittedWheel6511
quickwittedWheel6511 November 15th, 2016

Talking to a listener her who simply said all the right things to calm me down :)

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean November 15th, 2016

Having both members and listeners tell me what an impact I have to the on here. Or how encouraging and supportive that I have been to them. Its a great feeling~

User Profile: Medley
Medley November 21st, 2016

Having my breakfast

User Profile: Kate30
Kate30 November 21st, 2016

Reading positive quotes for losers.

I like how they can turn negative words into positve situations! heart

User Profile: peachy2015
peachy2015 November 22nd, 2016

When my friend told me that she is adopting a new dog 🐶 tomorrow. Her dog died a year ago.

User Profile: IloveTea
IloveTea November 23rd, 2016

spent all morning with my silly sister.

User Profile: ShyReader15
ShyReader15 November 23rd, 2016

Spending time with my sister