Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

what are some of your favorite hobbies? 😊

User Profile: ipoopcats
ipoopcats March 27th, 2025

i'll go first: i love to crochet and collect kuromi toys! (^ヮ^) ♡ 

23
User Profile: modestPenguin403
modestPenguin403 March 28th, 2025

I like listening to songs 💖

User Profile: raccooncutie30
raccooncutie30 March 29th, 2025

I’m a doll collector. 

User Profile: rinniechan
rinniechan March 29th, 2025

@ipoopcats

For me probably gardening, astrology, tarot cards, or super natural stuff like spirits or aliens, talking and vibing with friends, making japanese deserts, journaling and collecting lots of cute plushies and clothes, and alsooo going to the beach and listening to the waves crash on the shoreline, idk, it just feels so peaceful and calming u w u

User Profile: Maddog9697
Maddog9697 March 30th, 2025

@ipoopcats I love crocheting too! I also sew and I like to make up my own patterns for clothes. Sometimes they turn out alright 😆🤪 

User Profile: secondhandhippie
secondhandhippie March 30th, 2025

Forging for edible wild plants, kayaking, studying aerial maps and going out to old Homestead sites that I find on the aerial maps, Road trips, international travel

User Profile: friendlyEyes8803
friendlyEyes8803 March 30th, 2025

Sleeping

User Profile: GreenLime3141
GreenLime3141 April 3rd, 2025

Journaling and Coloring

User Profile: Natsuki1507
Natsuki1507 April 3rd, 2025

@ipoopcats I like playing games, doing trivia, solving riddles and making video!