Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Unfulfilled dream of team sports

July 27th, 2021

Hi all, I am 26 year old. I'm athletic, a good runner swimmer and I also lift weights. I have been a loner in my teens so never played team sports much. Now recently I got diagnosed with a Persistent Depressive Disorder and realized that I have been suffering it from the onset of my teens. Well I'm not particularly good at team sports as I haven't played much and when I play it becomes more of pressure of performance rather than enjoyment. Have been taking medication for over six months and feel better than in ages. Should I join a club when COVID will be over? I would love to play volleyball and basketball. But still I can't handle much of performance pressure due to my condition but I'm slowly becoming better.

1