Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What’s a hobby or activity that you enjoy doing in your free time? 🎨🏄‍♀️

User Profile: BelovedMe
BelovedMe January 30th, 2024

MY FAVOURITE--🏄‍♀️): Surfing is a surface water sport in which an individual, a surfer, uses a board to ride on the forward section, or face, of a moving wave of water, which usually carries the surfer towards the shore. It’s a physically demanding sport but can be a thrilling and rewarding way to connect with nature.

49
User Profile: Vane26
Vane26 April 5th, 2024

@BelovedMe My top favorite hobby is playing volleyball. There is something in volleyball that attracts me. It makes me feel to not give up and keep playing. A sensational feeling of happiness, joy, achievement, celebration, etc. Even if I am injured I still think of playing.

User Profile: BelovedMe
BelovedMe OP April 6th, 2024

@Vane26 -:)

Volleyball rocks! 🏐 It's like a magnet for joy and excitement, right? 💥 Whether you're spiking, setting, or diving, the thrill of the game never gets old. 🌟 Even injuries can't keep you away—now that's dedication! 💪 Keep on rocking the court and spreading those good vibes! 🎉🚀

load more
User Profile: AnnaSilverberg
AnnaSilverberg April 7th, 2024
@BelovedMe

I like drawing and photography as well, 
it gives me so many positive emotions when 
i use my artistic side 
💙
fixed-cups_1712456556.jpg
This is a picture that I drew of Cups, not too long ago. 
✨💙✨
✨ 
User Profile: BelovedMe
BelovedMe OP April 7th, 2024

@AnnaSilverberg@@@🌄

That's fantastic! 🎨📷 Embracing your artistic side through drawing and photography sounds like such a fulfilling way to express yourself. 💙 Your passion for creating art shines through, and I bet your drawings and photos are stunning! 🌟 Thanks for sharing your beautiful picture of Cups—it's truly captivating! 🐱✨ Keep nurturing your creativity and let those positive emotions flow! 🌈😊

load more
User Profile: RainbowRosie
RainbowRosie April 8th, 2024

@ BelovedMe

I’ve got various hobbies that include reading, walking and photography. I’ve also recently taken up scrap booking and found it so therapeutic to help me relax and chill 😎❤️ It’s so nice to look through a completed album and see all of your memories in it. It’s also something I can pick up and put down when life gets busy and I have other things to prioritise. 

Surfing sounds just fantastic, no wonder you enjoy it 😎

Its been so interesting reading what other people do in their spare time,  great post ❤️

Thanks, Rosie 🌹


User Profile: CJHere2Help
CJHere2Help April 16th, 2024

@BelovedMe

Heya Praveen! That's super cool, surfing looks so fun. I would love to learn how to surf. I know how to swim, but I'm terrified if my feet can't touch the ground, so surfing wouldn't work well for me haha. One of my favorite activities is playing guitar. I've been playing for about 9 years now :)

User Profile: BelovedMe
BelovedMe OP April 17th, 2024

@CJHere2Help ;-) Guitar 🎸 is much harder then 🏄surfing 🌊what's the most played song 🎶 on your guitar 🎸??? 

User Profile: CJHere2Help
CJHere2Help April 17th, 2024

@BelovedMe

I really enjoy playing Good Riddance by Green Day! It's basic, but such a good vibe. I also love playing See You Again by Wiz Khalifa, one of the most beautiful songs of the 2010's :)

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 April 17th, 2024

@CJHere2Help thats my favourite greenday song ❤

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 April 17th, 2024

@CJHere2Help and cool you play guitar!😎 do you sing too??

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 April 16th, 2024

@BelovedMe theese are some of my art😁

img-20240110-011618_1713311199.jpgimg-20231125-051525_1713311264.jpgimg-20231229-030831-kindlephoto-778269169_1713311304.jpgimg-20231021-060850-kindlephoto-21496281_1713311363.jpg

User Profile: BelovedMe
BelovedMe OP April 17th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11amazing-amanda-holden.gif

load more
User Profile: RainbowRosie
RainbowRosie April 20th, 2024

@BelovedMe

I’ve taken up scrapbooking and find it so relaxing and of course it’s fun looking back at some of the old photos I’ve got…especially some of the hairstyles 🤩🤣. It’s a hobby that you can pick up whenever you’ve got an odd hour or so spare. I didn’t realise I was so creative and now I’ve got the bug, there’s no stopping me! 🌹 

User Profile: PurpleFlower40
PurpleFlower40 April 20th, 2024

@BelovedMe journaling, cooking