Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What sports do you play??

User Profile: Archive0627
Archive0627 April 25th, 2023

Hey,

I was just kinda wondering what sports people do - Sports you hated, loved, did in the past, are more recent, any injuries, memories, etc.

It's j cool to me I guess, hearing abt other people's experiences with them, cuz sports do smt dif for everyone (:

33
User Profile: Katiez14
Katiez14 October 23rd, 2023

@Archive0627

i love doing competitive dance at my studio and i’m also on my high schools dance team.

User Profile: Max5453
Max5453 October 23rd, 2023

@Archive0627 I have tried a few but like baseball and wrestling the best.

User Profile: Archive0627
Archive0627 OP October 23rd, 2023

@Max5453 - Yeah, I agree w/ baseball :D

load more
User Profile: ANN1Eblue
ANN1Eblue October 24th, 2023

swimming ! very long but pretty fun tbh


User Profile: rationalBalsam9022
rationalBalsam9022 December 11th, 2023

@Archive0627 I do MMA!

User Profile: KitArendel17
KitArendel17 January 13th, 2024

@Archive0627 I used to play soccer and volleyball! I still remember at my first volleyball game, I was fixing my hair when the ball was hit over to our side and it flew straight at my face but I dodged it right in time, but it gave the other team a point. I was a very easily distracted child lol

User Profile: crimsonMaple811
crimsonMaple811 January 19th, 2024

@Archive0627 I run cross country I play volleyball, and horseback ride



User Profile: pineapple7722
pineapple7722 January 19th, 2024

@Archive0627 i have really strong opinions against baseball (its just super boring) but i love soccer. when it comes to playing i used to play soccer before a *** expierence on my last team made me quit mid season. now i do njrotc which isnt really a sport but its military training so pretty active at times

User Profile: NedJr
NedJr January 23rd, 2024

By the way, the problem of injuries always comes first when it comes to high school. Many of you were on school teams and many of you were injured and left the sport. It was tennis in my case. Damage to my hand prevented me from moving on, but I don’t regret it. The life of professional athletes is not as beautiful as it seems) I enjoy going to group yoga classes now. Sometimes I go to sports statistics  - https://mel-bet.et/ There are a couple of guys from school who still went to professional tennis. I just check what they have achieved throughout their work and compare it with myself. Does anyone else do this?

User Profile: irishleprechaun16
irishleprechaun16 January 27th, 2024

@Archive0627 I play camogie,gaelic football,basketball and swimming. One thing I couldn't get into was horseriding

User Profile: ItsVictoriaduh
ItsVictoriaduh January 27th, 2024

@Archive0627 ya I used To play volleyball and then I got kicked out.