Recognizing Passion and Grit: Shirley7Cups
When we first relaunched the Translations Project, one user was at the forefront with hands raised to get this program off the ground. @Shirley7Cups took intiiative to head both the Chinese Simplified and Chinese Traditional language groups, and has gone the extra mile to coordinate team communication, and keep close contact with admin to ensure everything goes smoothly and translations are accurate. Shirley has been putting heartfelt work into this every single day, and it shows in our progress. We would not be where we're at right now if it weren't for Shirley moving the needle on globalizing 7 Cups (especially during these unprecedented times, when we need it now more than ever).
Thank you for going above and beyond, Shirley! I am awarding you the Smalls badge for a can-do attitude, personal sacrifice and service to the community. Congratulations! Your work saves lives!
-
Do you know someone who has done an incredible amount of work that goes unnoticed? Appreciate our Silent Heroes!
@Shirley7cups Congratulations.
@crispParadise4011 thanks
Have been coordinating with Shirley on the translation team dashboard these days, and really admire her passion and dedication in all her work! Thank you Shirley for maintaining a happy and engaging translation team, I have been really having a good time here! <3
@AYellowCloset you're welcome! I hope we can translate all Chinese as soon as we can because we want to help more Chinese speakers!
Thank you for your major attribution, Shirtley!
@joyousStrawberry I mean Shirley, obviously. ooops, my bad!
@joyousStrawberry it's fine! and thanks
Thanks for your contribution. 
@caringSmiles1016 you're welcome! it's my pleasure
ayyaaay!! SHIRLEY,YOU NICE,KEEP GOING!.
@Namtiddies123456 I will
Well done Shirley, you're amazing! @shirley7cups
@hiheretohelp29 thanks