Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

@Iamspoons and @Jefferythebunny319 and @Princetomyanxiety

User Profile: Iamspoons
Iamspoons April 19th, 2023

It did it again so here's the new thread

27
User Profile: Iamspoons
Iamspoons OP April 19th, 2023

Yk how gay people walk faster, well I'm gay and have anxiety so I walk double fast, and when there are people in front of me that walk slow I get annoyed cuz it feels stalkerish to start slowing down and following them really slowly, and I feel rude if I cut past them.

9 replies
User Profile: AvyIsKing
AvyIsKing April 19th, 2023

@Iamspoons

Im gay and I have anxiety so I walk fast alot but when I walk fast I limp cause stupid foot.

Mostly I just throw my hip out when I walk cause I'm trying to not walk like a female but I end up walking like a female

8 replies
User Profile: Iamspoons
Iamspoons OP April 19th, 2023

We're walking around the tennis courts for gym and it kinda cold, I wish I had brought a sweatshirt. The tennis courts are really close to my house, I could just walk home and be back before the period was over. I can't not walk like a female, my *** are too *** big and they jiggle at the motion of walking. It sucks, also binders don't work on me.

@Jefferythebunny319

7 replies
User Profile: AvyIsKing
AvyIsKing April 19th, 2023

@Iamspoons

Im not allowed to have a binder. I guess the good part about loosing Like 50 lbs is the fact that i went down a full cup size so now with baggy sweaters I kinda look halffffff not female. And well my butt is just ugly but it's whatever

6 replies
User Profile: Iamspoons
Iamspoons OP April 19th, 2023

That sucks but I saw a picture of you from prince and you looked pretty androgynous.

I want to get ripped so I can wear some of my clothes without dismorpha

5 replies
User Profile: AvyIsKing
AvyIsKing April 19th, 2023

@Iamspoons

I forgot prince showed me a picture of you. I look so *ew* rn my hair is a demon but it's fine lol.

Have they shown you a picture of my rabbit and would you like to seeeee

1 reply
User Profile: Iamspoons
Iamspoons OP April 19th, 2023

Yos I want to see your bunny

I just came in from outside so my checks are pink, and I don't like my face, but my hair looks ok for not having been washed in four days

load more
User Profile: AvyIsKing
AvyIsKing April 19th, 2023

@Iamspoons

I told my other friends from down here that I was talking to 'my NY friend' (that's prince)'s friend and I was happy cause I made a new friend and I was having a hehe moment.

And then I realized, you are spoons, not spoon... how many freaking spoons are you? Are you all the spoons? Or just 2 spoons?

1 reply
User Profile: Iamspoons
Iamspoons OP April 19th, 2023

I am... Grammatically incorrect, thats my reasoning.

It makes me happy that I have a new friend too

are you in the NYPENN gs area or are you with a different council

load more
User Profile: AvyIsKing
AvyIsKing April 19th, 2023

20230221-122712_1681924590.jpg@Iamspoons he has red eyes

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: AvyIsKing
AvyIsKing April 19th, 2023

I live in Tennessee-

I'm part of the girl scouts of Southern Appalachias

User Profile: Iamspoons
Iamspoons OP April 19th, 2023

Wooo I went to acting class and we all acted out potentially triggering situations.

TW


Car accidents leading to death and underage drinking, with talk of alcoholism not at the same time or example


I was the mom of the underage drinker, and I had a great acting partner. I feel like we did a good job because I've had the feeling of someone really close to me doing something that is a slippery slope and I might've been able to help them with it if I had just caught it sooner, and this time I had a chance to snip it in the bud. The instructor told us that this situation was going to resonate with him because he had lost some of his high school friends to alcoholism.


The car accident was acted out by the people I carpool with, they didn't really take it as seriously as they should have. I have actually been in a really minor car accident, and my mom is a really safe driver but we were all kinda distracted that day, mom had missed a turn and I didn't want to go where we were going, and she accidentally ran a red light and we hit someone's taillight. He wasn't mad because his truck was old and it didn't leave a dent on either car but it just made me aware of the sheer fear that happens no matter how bad the situation is, and the people in the scene had TW ran into and k!lled someone. And then later in the car were making really insensitive jokes about it, even though the instructor had come over to them while they were practicing and told them that they were taking on a really serious thing, multiple times.

4 replies
User Profile: AvyIsKing
AvyIsKing April 19th, 2023

@Iamspoons

Dang thats really freaking insensitive. I've never been in a car accident but my mom was and it changed her truly, she can't work cause of it, really.

I wish they would have taken it seriously.

I came out as genderfluid to my sisterrrrrrrrrr

2 replies
User Profile: Iamspoons
Iamspoons OP April 19th, 2023

Noice. How did she take it

I'm gender fluid too

1 reply
User Profile: AvyIsKing
AvyIsKing April 19th, 2023

@Iamspoons

She said I was a glorified Tom boy and not to tell my mom because my mom will probably kick me out or hate me forever

Also yessss :0

load more
load more
User Profile: Iamspoons
Iamspoons OP April 20th, 2023

I'm going to go on a tangent about acting class, aka EPAC, and the people I carpool with.

These people are nice I think most of them some sort of disorder, or maybe it's just me, but the main person is Em, who I referred to as just E in an earlier post but I am going to call her Em from now on, and her cousin this time. We don't usually go with her cousin, but we were having a schedule conflict (which kinda gave me a panic attack in their car, smh, adults are supposed to be able to plan better and commutate better) we went with Em's grandma. So grandma has been sitting in on these classes for a couple weeks now and I don't think she's going to stop, and Em's dad is always talking our ears off about how we should make an acting troupe.

This is a problem for me because EPAC is my safe place and it's rapidly becoming not as safe because more people are showing up for it and parents want to see it. This has happened to my last safe place too, my mom started bringing my brother to camp which had been a safe place away from everything, and now I hang out with adults who kinda treat me like an adult, which is nice sometimes but then they'll start talking about their real world problems, which is becoming a trigger for me, and has also been happening at my other safe place lol, at that one it's a choice between sitting with my brother and his friend and feel excluded while they play video games or sitting with the adults and listen to them talk about how bad their jobs and the economy and government are.

Sorry for that run on sentence. I think that's it, if I want to add more later I'll just reply to this post. @Jefferythebunny319

load more
User Profile: Iamspoons
Iamspoons OP April 20th, 2023

Good morning @Jefferythebunny319

I didn't have time to shower and haven't washed my hair since Saturday, so my hair is really greasy. I put it in a ponytail so that if people noticed they might think it's on purpose, idk.

5 replies
User Profile: AvyIsKing
AvyIsKing April 20th, 2023

@Iamspoons

good morning! i am very happi

4 replies
User Profile: AvyIsKing
AvyIsKing April 20th, 2023

i should have paid more attention in class but considering my attention span is non existent (i do be adhd bean) i think im doing fairly well, we will see how the rest of the final goes.

also yea- those theater kids are annoying and you need your safe space >:0 as for the hair, maybe it will rain

3 replies
User Profile: Iamspoons
Iamspoons OP April 20th, 2023

I hope your final goes well

Theater kids are ok, I'm a theater kid myself

Both my computer and my phone are dieing, and I lost my charger a while ago so I've been using my brothers charger but he had to take it back Monday, so everything is dieing

2 replies
User Profile: AvyIsKing
AvyIsKing April 20th, 2023

@Iamspoons

i am a fellow theater-kid, im saying the theater kids in your class xD

1 reply
User Profile: Iamspoons
Iamspoons OP April 20th, 2023

I'm sooo bored

I have to do a packet for science but I don't really want to and I already know all the answers, so it's not really helping me study. I don't usually study

@Jefferythebunny319

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: AvyIsKing
AvyIsKing April 20th, 2023

@iamspoons

Studying is the worst I hate it.

I finished my final and they removed my comfort movie from Hulu so I'm watching a different movie.

I get to make dinner tn so I'm excited

4 replies
User Profile: Iamspoons
Iamspoons OP April 20th, 2023

Cool what are you going to make?


I keep getting emails from AO3 that say I have kudos and they make me so happy, especially when its from a member and not a guest. Rn my latest work is a gravity falls one, and I've come to the conclusion that gravity falls fans are just fic-starved, cuz it has more hits than my others that are bnha, and it's got 20 kudos

@Jefferythebunny319

3 replies
User Profile: AvyIsKing
AvyIsKing April 20th, 2023

@Iamspoons

Im making Velveeta Mac and cheese... please don't tell my diet hehe

2 replies
User Profile: Iamspoons
Iamspoons OP April 20th, 2023

I love Velveeta Mac and cheese. It's the only kind I like, Kraft tastes weird and the stuff that has real cheese I can't stand, I really don't like real cheese in anything other than grilled cheese and quallisadias (ik I didn't spell that right)

I gtg and can't be online for like a half hour

1 reply
User Profile: AvyIsKing
AvyIsKing April 20th, 2023

@Iamspoons

Alight tc, and I got in trouble for making the Velveeta cause apparently it was for my dad.....

So it's thus weird white crap now and white sauce is like a sensory thing for meeeeeeeeee so I dont think I can eat it even though it was a good day

load more
load more
load more
load more